For my first post, I have decided to do ’10 Facts about me’. Hopefully this will allow you to get to know me better! 🙂
- Nickname: I don’t really have a nickname, I just respond to anything that sounds similar to my actual name.
- Eye Colour: Blue!
- Hair Colour: When I was younger, I had really blonde hair! But as I got older, it got darker. So now I regularly dye it a medium brown colour.
- Random Fact: I have never broken a bone in my body *touches wood*
- Favourite Colour: I’ve never really been one of those people that obsessed over a certain colour. However, I do like Lilac.
- Favourite Place: Disneyland Paris! I’ve only been once, but it was so magical! Definitely want to go again in the future.
- Favourite Celebrity: I admire so many celebrities, but the answer most people would expect me to give is Jesy Nelson (from Little Mix).
- Favourite Animal: I wouldn’t say I have a favourite animal, but when I was little, I had a guinea pig. He was cute!
- Favourite Song: I listen to lots of songs, so this changes from time to time. Right now, I’d say Nothing Without You by Emma Blackery!
- Favourite Book: I don’t read very often, but during my English Literature GCSE, we read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Although my final grade wasn’t great, I enjoyed reading the book.
So there you go! I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me, feel free to post your answers in the comments below, I’d love to get to know you too!
See you soon! x